Flanders Northampton Volunteer Ambulance is currently accepting resumes for a Per Diam Paramedic/CC. Prospective candidates will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background check including DMV abstract
Flanders Northampton Volunteer Ambulance is an equal opportunity employer.
Responsibilities include but not limited to.
• Maintain EMT-P/CC with 1-year minimal experience
• CEVO Or EVOC Cert
• Current ACLS / PALS Certification or Equivalent
• Current Suffolk County Remac card
• Must be able to lift 125lbs as per NYS requirements of an emergency medical care provider
• Must always possess a valid New York State Driver’s license. Driver license must be free of DWI convictions in last 10 years, excessive moving violations, or other significant convictions or restrictions.
• Interpersonal skills in dealing with volunteers, other employees, other health care workers, patients and their families. Must have the ability to work both with others and independently.
• Language: Must be able to read and write in English well enough to read and prepare reports, communicate effectively with peers, personnel reporting to this position, outside associates and the public. Proficiency in other languages is a plus.
• Maintain BLS and ALS Rig checks / Seal System
• Additional duties may be added or removed at any time by the BOD or Supervisor
Your application was submitted successfully.